Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally! I have my bank account!

     Today I finally fixed my bank in Sweden. It would be so convenient with debit card and internet bank.
    Opening an account in Sweden is very troublesome, which made me really frustrated in the past few weeks.
     For example, Handelsbanken won't accept people who would stay less than 18 months.
SEB don't allow foreigners who can't speak Swedish to get internet bank since their internet bank is only in Swedish, and lots of false transactions was made by foreigners.
Swedbank only accept people with personal number, and they have higher fee. However, Swedbank and Handelsbanken has English version of Internet bank, while SEB and Nordea don't.
     I was rejected several times, or the banks didn't provide what I wanted.
     Finally, today I got it from Nordea, which is a major bank in Northern Europe. The best thing is that there is no fee if you withdraw Euros in other EU countries. They allowed me to have debit card and internet bank, with a English guide.
    Everything is great like a dream, just one strange thing...
    I wrote "Taiwan" as Nationality in the application form, but I found it changed to "Kina"(China) when I check my printed client info I got. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment